The term “ooozu” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, ooozu limited, whose registered office is 18 Greystones Grange Crescent, Sheffield, S11 7JL. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders made through our website are shipped by Royal Mail.
At present, we ship to addresses within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Customers may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, except during the December holiday period. Items bought during the holiday period will have an extended return period; the holiday period starts on the 1st of November ends on the 31st of December. Items purchased during this period are eligible for a full refund if received by January 31st.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipments. Return shipping costs will however be refunded if the return is a result of an error made by ooozu.
All refunds go to the original purchaser of the item. A full refund will be due provided the return is received within the return window.
What information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
– your name and phone number
– billing and shipping information including address and email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with this information
We require this information in order to provide you with a better service, and in particular such information may be needed for:
– order fulfilment. We may share your information with trusted third parties to allow us to process and ship your order.
– internal record keeping.
– we may use the information to improve our products and services.
– we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.