The term “ooozu” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, ooozu limited, whose registered office is 18 Greystones Grange Crescent, Sheffield, S11 7JL. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com
Orders made through our website are shipped by Royal Mail.
At present, we ship to addresses within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Customers may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, except during the December holiday period. Items bought during the holiday period will have an extended return period; the holiday period starts on the 1st of November ends on the 31st of December. Items purchased during this period are eligible for a full refund if received by January 31st.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipments. Return shipping costs will however be refunded if the return is a result of an error made by ooozu.
All refunds go to the original purchaser of the item. A full refund will be due provided the return is received within the return window.